Saturday, September 5, 2009

physics on 2/9/09

I did physics activity on 2/9/09. Now I love physics activities. When I did the physics activity before, I was not familiar with all of the tools. Now I know how to use all of them, which made me to love physics. This activity was bit harder than the other one which I did before. This is how it looks like when i did the half bit of that activity.

Then it works like this...The big green and black balls have the motor, So it will stay there but it will keep going in round. So because of that balls movement the small other balls will keep moving around it. And because of the green big ball,the blue rectangle box will keep going down and up.

Because of the rectangle box moving, the light green long stick will go up and down. As u can see, the hands and the legs are just connected with a thing like thread. So it will be like dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment